Список изменений на английском можно прочитать прямо дальше.
• Several new UI customizability features. Among them, users can now set textures on UI objects via script, and users can set the state of progress bars via script.
• Spells that have multiple casting modes can now be cast from items (i.e., protection from evil, meteor swarm). Scripting
• Many new script functions have been added.
o SetWillSavingThrow() (Used for Doors and Placeables only)
o SetReflexSavingThrow() (Used for Doors and Placeables only)
o SetFortitudeSavingThrow() (Used for Doors and Placeables only)
• Placeables now have an OnClick event. This event will fire whenever a user clicks a placeable, regardless of whether the user can currently path to it.
• EffectSetScale() can now be used to scale creatures non-uniformally along different axes.
• SpeakOneLineConversation() now has a volume parameter that understands Whispers and Shouts.
• GetAttribute() now takes a parameter called nBaseAttribute=FALSE. If made TRUE, then the value returned will be the creature's BASE attribute instead of total.
• CreateItemOnObject() now has a 4th parameter that allows users to set the tag of the created item.
• Undo and Redo now work for Terrain, Grass, and Water painting.
• There are several new hot keys that alter Brush size and pressure in the toolset:
o [ Brush size down 1
o Shift + [ Brush outer size down 1
o ] Brush size up 1
o Shift + ] Brush outer size up 1
o - Pressure down 10%
o Shift + - Pressure down 25%
o = Pressure up 10%
o Shift + = Pressure up 25%
• The Flatten tool has been modified to more gradually slope between its inner and outer height. Additionally, a Pressure setting has been added to the tool to determine how rapidly it applies the change, and the Inner value is now capped at 0 instead of 1.
• A new Cliff_08 texture has been added.
• Higher resolution normal maps have been added to the Cliff_04 and Cliff_05 textures. Bug Fixes General
• “Greater Weapon Specialization (Light Hammer)” will no longer show up as “Greater Weapon Specialization (Flail)”
• The Dedicated Server will now load modules from directories as well as from .mod files. To load a module directory from the command line, use the following parameter:
• Specular Lighting has been improved. Shiny objects should now look better than before.
• Trees and Objects that fade no longer lose their directional light shadow when faded out. Scripting
• ActionRest() will now properly utilize the bIgnoreNoRestFlag parameter.
• EffectHeal() can now restore the HP of doors and placeables.
• SetTrapActive() now works on Doors and Placeables as well as triggers.
• SetOrientOnDialog() now functions properly.
• ExportAllCharacters() and ExportSingleCharacters() will write to the server vault.
• Bestow Curse now reduces all of the target’s ability scores by 3 rather than 2.
• Energy Drain no longer allows a saving throw.
• The War Domain has been renamed to the Fury Domain, to allow future implementation of a more D&D-accurate War Domain.